Inis Replenishing Body Oil
- Beautiful Irish Replenishing Inis Body Oil Spray
- Features scent inspired by the Western Irish coast
- Appropriate for both men and women
Nourish your skin with Inis body oil spray. The name, "Inis: Energy of the Sea," highlights the Gaelic word "Inis" which means, "island." Made exclusively in Ireland by Fragrances of Ireland and enriched with antioxidant-rich seaweed extracts that help protect and boost hydration. This is a fast absorbing spray that does not feel greasy, but does need a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin. In addition, your skin is nourished by jojoba and sweet almond oils that deeply moisturize, soothes, and restores youthful looking skin if used often. Borage oil and Vitamin E add conditioning and restoration of the skin providing essential vitamins and minerals. Inis body oil comes in a 5 fluid ounce) tube for your convenience.
When needing a special gift for someone in your life that loves all things Irish, get him or her our Inis spray body oil for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, or Christmas. You can't go wrong purchasing this fine Irish-made product. The Irish love the coolness and aliveness of the sea and Inis body oil brings this into daily living. Fragrances of Ireland seeks to bring people back to the wondrous truth of nature and lifting them spiritually by capturing the sea's essence in this amazing product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5 fluid oz. plastic spray bottle
- Spray on body oil
- Made in Ireland
- Paraben Free
- Never tested on animals
- Beautifully boxed
- Exact ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Olus Oil (Vegatable Oil), Octyldodecanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borage Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinenis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate.
- Do not digest internally or get near eyes
- Not for children
- No other known safety hazards at this time